MENU

Slide

Camwhoring while driving.. cos.. WHY NOT?!

Sunday, August 25, 2013


Changed my hair parting for the time being, I'm trying to grow out my fringe and its in its crazy annoying stage!  Waiting waiting waiting.. waiting for my slowpoke fiance to come pick me up for my braces appointment! LOL, the last time i was late for 10 mins i kena warning letter already hahaha so embarassing. He needs like an hour just changing into his outfit not even including styling hair ok! 

Within an hour i can get my full makeup on and get changed and probably able to fit breakfast in. -.- MEN!


Couple OOTD! 

The fiance finaaaaally don't have to work on a weekend! 
Accompanied me to my braces appt then we had lunch at Scott's square Delicious Cafe.
Wearing my f21 polka dot chambray fit&flare dress + Minnetonka flats

Lol i can't stand his hair. It's like a blond and black mop, esp the fringe ARGH!
Please tell me i'm not the only one that thinks it's weird?!




Duck Confit Spagettini, mmmm really good it gets better and more tasty after the 2-3 bite! The lunch set at Delicious Cafe (Scotts Square) was only $15 for 1 main and a side and i picked the Oreo Cheesecake which was pretty dissappointing thou.

( ^ω^ ) lookie what I bought while paktor-inh with Leon Hehe rila 妹妹 key holder for my car key so I'm no longer worried about my vroom vroom keys scratching my phone/camera!


Bring my vroom vroom for a shower before heading to church cos i can't stand all the ashes falling on my car from all the burning of incense for the ghost festival -.- Singapore sooo hot already still keep burning non-stop ): my throat feels really dry and weird. Stinky, hot and drives me nuts! 

Meeting the girls for Esther's #MysteryMakan later today. Can't wait! (:


♡ Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: